Bye ONU

This year has come to a close quite rapidly. As I begin to come to terms with leaving the place I love and people I cannot live without, I am super disappointed. I fully embraced this year academically, within organizations, and creating new friendships.


This year was the best year yet at Ohio Northern and I cannot wait to come back. I am getting upset writing this right now. The bonds that I have made through this school have impacted my life so much. I have learned so much from my friends have have become a much stronger and independent individual because of them. Last year when I left campus I wrote them all love letters practically and cried saying goodbye to them. However, I ended up seeing them almost every other week. Which made benign apart from them so much easier. This year we plan to all do the same. I want to have them all come visit me in Toledo. Toledo is honestly such a fun town and there are so many things to do. I am excited to host them all! 


I have exciting news regarding my internships, however! I received an offer to work at Giffin over the summer as a graphic design assistant. This is an amazing opportunity and will fulfill all of my internship requirements. Giffin is also where my dad works so I will be working in a sister building to his! I actually found out that my cubicle is in the old office he used to oversee. I remember running through the cubicles with my brother and screwing around. Learning this made my heart so full and I am so excited to return. Unfortunately, the commute is two and a half hours… yes, five hours of driving a day. But luckily I don’t have to worry about driving or paying for gas since my dad works in the same location. Even more exciting news about the internship situation is that I have one lined up for when I come back to school! I was offered a position on-campus to be a graphic design assistant. This requires five hours a week, which is low, but very manageable. Overall, I am beyond excited about all of my internships!


To wrap up my last blog, I just want to say thank you to all my readers, and have an amazing summer!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping it Dark

Internships vs. Free Labor

Desk Date